Why Join HTAA?
Visit our current HTAA Membership Directory consisting of over 20,000 Apartment & Housing Units in the Waco & Central Texas areas, including: McLennan, Falls, Limestone, Bosque, Hamilton & Coryell Counties. Our sort-able directory includes member contact information, owner / property affiliations. View >
View our Products & Services Member Directory, from Advertising to Maintenance & other Apartment & Housing Rental Unit needs. Be sure to visit our Supplier Partners Directory for helpful vendor members, sort-able by type of service. View >
BENEFITS OF JOINING HTAA
Paying your dues gets you access to a broad range of exclusive services and benefits from HTAA, TAA and NAA. Getting involved in your association, attending meetings and working with other volunteers on association business gets you much more! You'll have the opportunity to develop relationships with other colleagues, find potential business partners and clients and make new friends. Our 200+ membership count consists of rental housing owners, builders, developers, property management firms and product/service suppliers. The owner / management company members of HTAA represent more than 20,000 rental housing units in the Central Texas area, including McLennan, Falls, Limestone, Bosque, Hamilton and Coryell counties!
- If you own or manage rental housing or supply products that rental housing owners and residents need, joining HTAA gives you access to the information, resources and people you need to be successful. When you join HTAA, you'll become part of a network of committed industry professionals. Through HTAA, you'll have access to:
- Continuing education and professional development programs
- Updated legal and regulatory information that affects your everyday operations
- Publications reporting on industry trends, legal issues and property management strategies
- Meetings, seminars and trade shows where you can learn with your colleagues, seek out new products and solutions and build your professional network
- Exclusive leasing forms, legal references and other member services
- Product / service vendors having direct access to the decision makers representing over 20,000 Central Texas rental units
- The REDBOOK - a legal guide to statues and regulations affecting the Texas Rental Housing Industry
Product / Service
Membership in HTAA is a great way for your business to expand and grow. This organization represents more than 20,000 rental housing units in need of your products and services.
The members of our organization take pride in membership and doing business with other members. Join and become involved with the TAA and you will have direct access to the decision makers of the multi-family housing industry across Texas and through NAA - across the country.
Networking & Support
Networking is the key to developing a business and HTAA offers many opportunities for Product / Service Members to network with decision makers and other Product / Service Members.
As a business member in HTAA, you are immediately a part of the Product / Service Council. This group of Product / Service Members meets on a regular basis to discuss new business opportunities throughout the Greater Waco area. HTAA wants to see each of our member’s businesses grow, so this group is designed to share business leads with each other.
Events Throughout the Year
Product / Service Members have many opportunities to network and discuss business with other members and decision makers. Becoming active in these events and committees will allow you to develop relationships with potential customers and establish name identification for your business.
HTAA offers several opportunities to market your business and gain name recognition among members of the association. As part of the local association, you also have access to state and national advertising venues.
TAA’S Monthly Publication NEWS & VIEWS
HTAA Monthly Newsletter
NAA Monthly Publication UNITS
Meetings & Social Events:
Annual Trade Show
TAA Copyrighted Forms:
TAA Red Book
JOIN / RENEW YOUR HTAA MEMBERSHIP TODAY:
Consideration and Approval:
Because our members are important to us, the HTAA Board of Directors carefully considers each application for membership. Please be sure to fill in all information asked for in order that we may expedite your membership application.
Application will be presented to the board at the regular monthly meeting with is held the second Wednesday of each month.
If any incorrect information is discovered after your membership has been approved, it may be grounds for membership termination.
Any portion of your investment supports efforts to represent your views and interests before local, state, and national government and regulatory bodies.
HTAA Platinum Sponsors:
April 22nd - Annual Family Picnic
September - Trade Show (TBA)
October - Fair Housing (TBA)
October - Casino Night (TBA)
November - (TBA)
December - Christmas Banquet (TBA)